ToneQuest Report: March 2007 – Vol. 8 No. 5
- The Reluctant Messiah… Roy Buchanan Rediscovering the quintessential dark horse among the greatest guitarists of all time
- “Roy made me do it…” Jim Weider’s quest for a blackguard Telecaster
- Review – The new JW40 signature amp by Fargen, plus interviews with Benjamin Fargen & Mike Piera (Analogman)
- Review – Celestion Heritage G12-65
- Review – 2006 Fender ‘51 Nocaster tweaked for tone!
- Nocaster pickups… #154 frets Callaham compensated brass saddles, 4-way reversed wiring & aged Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- Inside Peter Frampton’s Grammy-winning album “Fingerprints…” with co-producer Gordon Kennedy… Our pick for the best “guitar recording” released in decades