ToneQuest Report: December 2018 – Vol. 20 No. 2
- Finally, One of the Greatest Guitar Players We Know Is Building His Own Amps
- Beautifully Built & Voiced The JOAT 20W Is a Work of Playable Art
- Pedalmania – Cheap Thrills!
- Larry Davis On the Remarkable Growth of WD Music Products
- The Lollar DB Humbucking Pickup – Bloom, Volume & Definition Personified
- Inexpensive Guitars Just Keep Getting Better, The ’50s Les Paul Tribute Is A Keeper
- The Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster – Excellent In All The Right Ways A Truly Exceptional SG From A Vintage Era